- Windows installers for PyCorrFit are available at the release page.
- On Debian-based systems, install via
apt-get install pycorrfit.
- If you have Python 3.6 installed, you may install PyCorrFit via
pip install pycorrfit[GUI]. After the installation, type
pycorrfitin a command shell to start PyCorrFit.
The documentation is in the process of being transferred entirely to readthedocs.org. Currently, it is scattered across several places and it is most-likely outdated:
- Original LaTeX-based PDF file (outdated): https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyCorrFit/wiki/PyCorrFit_doc.pdf
- Wiki pages: https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyCorrFit/wiki/
- A tutorial: https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyCorrFit/wiki/Tutorial
- How to write model functions: https://github.com/FCS-analysis/PyCorrFit/wiki/Writing-model-functions